Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Message to Our New President:

Now that you've managed to convince more than half this nation you are up to the job, do me a favor. Don't screw this up. Don't destroy what so many people have given their lives to make in Iraq and Afghanistan. Don't make their sacrifice worth nothing. Don't gut our military like Clinton did. Be smart and aware, and stop pushing yourself as the savior of the world. Focus on what's important. And, most of all, don't mess with my family. Don't make it harder than it already is. You didn't earn my vote the first time around, so here's your big chance. You have four years to convince me you can do this job well. Don't mess it up.

5 sonar pings:

sues2u2 said...

Well said. Much more diplomatic I think than I was! And yes, I agree w/ all of your comment.

Allison said...

amen.

Allison said...

amen.

Keri said...

Yup. Couldn't have said it better myself.

rebecca said...

Lol, I love it.

Found your blog on Trying Our Best... :)