Thursday, October 15, 2009

Things

Things I Miss:

a mixing bowl
my garlic press
having more than one, 1.5 quart pot at my disposal
Wyatt's bike
a bread pan




Things I Don't Miss:

cloudy days
duty days
deployments
playing single parent
dog poop on my front lawn




Things I Already Love:

white, sandy beaches
an empty beach
hearing helicopters overhead
the chance to exercise without the kids
discovering what you can make do without
discovering how many uses there really are for things
my family together every night

3 sonar pings:

KariMarie said...

In Leighton's words, "I wanna give you a high five and a thumbs up!"

The Mrs. said...

im so jealous. its snowing here today. big wet cold snowflakes not the pretty stuff.

mail me some sand and ill mail you a garlic press. : )

Sues2u2 said...

I think the last thing on your list touched me the most. "my family together every night" I'm so happy for y'all.

OH & were you able to find websites that will deliver to FPO's? If you need me to order something (or even go to walmart) & then forward just let me know & I will.