Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sigh

I keep writing posts in my head, and I even have one waiting to be finished in my drafts folder. The problem is always dealing with the pictures. I don't know what it is, but uploading them from camera to computer, resizing, and doing a very small amount of editing are just pulling me away from it. Without the pictures, though, my posts always seem lacking. Because we have wireless here, and where the computers are has changed, I'm bouncing between the laptop and my computer. So many times, I realize the pics I need are on the wrong computer. It's driving me crazy!

I think I'm going to stop fretting about it. If I have no pictures, I have no pictures. I'll just add them later, or move on. I really will try to get them there, but it's keeping me from writing, and I hate that.

3 sonar pings:

TeamOSM said...

I know how you feel! I feel like my picture-less posts are lacking...but you know, my blog is more than just my little adorable boy. =D

Hope all is well!

KariMarie said...

I don't ever resize my photos. And they come up the right size. Although I have stopped editing most photos or I would never post them either. LOL Good luck.

Ana said...

I usually resize because it cuts down on the upload time. Also, if someone were to copy them, they are much less useful in a small size.