Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Could Use a Little Sleep

I'm not sure if I'll get any tonight, though. Wyatt is doing a lot better, but whatever he had has leapfrogged to Oscar. Poor little tyke is completely miserable. It's awful to watch your child ache and be unable to do much to help. I just put him to bed again, and I hope he'll be able to sleep this time. I have a lot of other stuff to write, but I'm tired and need to go to bed. Three nights of up and down take a toll. The one thing I'm happy about is that, so far, Oscar hasn't puked. That's one thing I haven't really had to deal with: baby vomit. Wyatt didn't have a puking sickness until he was almost two and a half (I'm not counting his reflux as a baby; totally different kind of thing). Oscar has also been spared thus far, which means so have I. Let's hope it stays that way.

3 sonar pings:

The Mrs said...

It is so painful to have a sick baby. You just want to help them feel better and can't. It will all be better soon. I hope you don't get the bug too. Good luck.

sues2u2 said...

awww. it is frustrating when you can't make things better. hope you get rest & that this will leave your home quickly!

The Mrs. said...

hope the kids are feeling better and you get some sleep!